20 Steps to Starting Your Hunting Business Blog/Website
Yikes! Where do I begin?!?
You might be feeling like this right now. You’re bringing your hunting business to the Web. You’re wondering if you should pay somebody to launch a Website for your business. Do you need a blog?
Sometimes you have to just go for it and jump in
Basically, you’re wondering, “Where do I begin?”
At first glance, the Web can seem like an intimidating place.
Don’t worry. You’re not the only one feeling this way.
And you know what’s even better?
The Web is a great place to make meaningful connections not only with your future customers, but also with influencers in the online hunting world.
If you are willing to put forth a little effort to extend your hand and make some friends, you’re already in the right mindset to add value to yourself and to your business by entering the Online World.
You’re on your way.
Here are a few ideas on how to get started on the Web.
Get ready, you’re about to set yourself up for a fulfilling life on the Web.
- Go to Twitter and set up an account. You’ll meet some great people. Here are “10 People All Hunters Should Follow on Twitter TwiTip.com 10 Easy Tips for Twitter Beginners How to Pick Up Followers on Twitter
- After you get yourself started on Twitter, “Use Twitter to Improve Your Hunting Business
- Visit The Outdoor Bloggers Summit
- Visit hunting.alltop.com
- Visit the top hunting forums: HuntingNet Bowhunting.com BigGameHunt.net HuntingForums.com Hunting Forum
- Direct message and use @replies to your new Twitter buddies
- Comment on blog posts
- Make Alltop.com
- Add your insight to forum threads
- Pick your favorite blogs and forums and make it a habit to contribute to them regularly
- Start your own blog – Yes I’m serious – This is a great way to make your worth known!
- I personally like WordPress Choosing a Blog Platform
- Read “40 Ways to Deliver Killer Blog Content
- Make sure to combine your passion for hunting with your other passion – your business – when writing your posts
- Remember to enjoy ::smile:: your blog (It’s fun!)
- Consider launching a Website for your hunting business. A Website is a big, but worthwhile step.
- Make sure your blog and new Website complement each other - Look & Feel – Cultural Aura (Did I just use the word “aura”? Yikes!)
- Make sure customers and visitors can participate on your Website: Reviews, Comments, Participate with them in their conversations
- Evaluate your Web experience thus far: Form new goals, What’s working/What’s not working?, Are they new technologies that allow you to make connections?
- Go back to Stage 1: keep participating and connecting!
There they are.
Questions? Comments? More to add? Your experiences on the Web?
Related posts on the Web