After watching the Clint Eastwood movie Gran Torino I realized the attitude Walt Kowalski (Eastwood) had was exactly the same attitude needed to be successful in running a hunting Website.
A hunting Website or any hunting business takes a lot of perseverance and determination. There will be lots of reasons to quit and give up especially during the early stages.
It takes a strong, ‘me against the world’ attitude to reject the naysayers, accept the valuable connections and to accept help when you need it.
So here are…
10 Movie Quotes to Inspire Your Hunting Website
1. “You can’t lose what you don’t put in the middle, but you can’t win much either.” Mike McDermott (Matt Damon in Rounders)
The line says it all. Take a chance not only with starting your hunting Website, but everyday take chances with new technology on the Web. Take chances in visiting new sites and connecting with new people.
2. (After being asked why he didn’t call the police) “Well I prayed that they would show up, but nobody answered.” Walt Kowalski (Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino)
Nobody is going to come recue you. You’ll have to fall and get back up on yourself. Your own determination to handle rough situations will determine your outcome.
3. “I’ve seen knights in armor panic at the first hint of battle. And I’ve seen the lowliest, unarmed squire pull a spear from his own body, to defend a dying horse. Nobility is not a birthright. It’s defined by one’s actions.” Robin Hood (Kevin Costner in Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves)
It doesn’t matter where you start. Everybody is equal in starting a business. Your own drive will determine if you are the success.
4. “Anybody can lose one fight, anybody can lose once, you’ll come back from this you’ll be champion of the world.” Eddie ‘Scrap Iron’ Dupris (Morgan Freeman in Million Dollar Baby)
Everybody loses. Most people quit after the first loss and give in to a life of normalcy. The ones who get up and continue failing and trying are the ones who turn into champions.
5. (After Cledus Snow says that he can’t drive a forklift) “I can drive any forkin’ thing around.” Bandit (Burt Reynolds in Smokey and the Bandit)
You can do anything you want. You just need to the confidence to try.
6. “Men are gonna get killed here today, Sue, and I’m gonna kill ’em.” Charley Waite (Kevin Costner in Open Range)
I’m of course not talking about killing anybody when you get up each day. But it’s important to get up each day and have the self confidence to simply know and believe that you are going to do what you set your mind to.
7. “And there is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can’t. Either way a sale is made, the only question is who is gonna close? You or him? Now be relentless, that’s it, I’m done.” Jim Young (Ben Affleck in Boiler Room)
Again, confidence. Who is going to succeed today – you or the other guy?
8. (Looking up at the planetarium) “Once you been up there you know you’ve been someplace.” Jim Stark (James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause)
You haven’t reached the height of your dreams until you’re amongst the stars.
9. “I hit it again because that shot was a defining moment, and when a defining moment comes along, you define the moment… or the moment defines you.” Roy McAvoy (Kevin Costner in Tin Cup)
What are you going to do when your moment comes along?
10. “I don’t mind a reasonable amount of trouble.” Sam Space (Humphrey Bogart in The Maltese Falcon)
Life is full of rules and regulation. There’s nothing wrong with a little trouble and excitement in your life. Trouble seems to follow those who take risks and keep pushing for success.
10 Movie Quotes to Inspire Your Hunting Website.
Do you have any that you’d like to add?
Please leave them in the comments below.
Related posts on the Web
Related posts on Hunting Business Marketing